ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really want a 172 cup but...

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Peperami said:
Why does it matter to you guys whether you can brake harder in the dry with or without abs? Are you jealous or summat? Have blaze and cliokhunt tested a 172 cup and full fat over the same route to test the theory? Actions speak louder than words, try it and you'll see...

I'd rather not... But ABS is ABS. And a wheel locking is a wheel locking on any car. It helps when you need it, and when you don't need it, it doesn't affect you (albeit for those RARE occasions where you hit a dip or a stone, but what... for a hundredth of a second).

But you have a point, not sure what I expected to gain from this other than trying to spread some truth rather than thoughts.

That's the problem with the internet, too many people writing what they think they know.

172 Cup
Rumour Control said:
Is this still going on? Did I mention I bought a full fat 182?

Baldylocks said:
Yes you did. But thats beside the point now I'm afraid!

lol. This thread should go down as one of those classics. Mods take note, we need a forum to put all of these special threads. :)