ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear discs and pads

Nissan 350Z
I've just noticed that rear discs and pads at yozzasport is £165. That is for standard OEM items as well :eek:

This seems crazy to me, since you can get brembo carbon discs and ferrodo pads for the front for a similar price.

Why is it so expensive, and can you get them cheaper elsewhere?

Nissan 350Z
Nightmare... i find it very odd that the rear discs would be worn after 18k. I dont handbrake it, and i thought the rear brakes didnt do much work anyway.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ye, the rear discs come with the bearings pre-pressed in. Had to change mine a while back, not cause the disc was worn but because the bearing was fooked.

172 Mk2 Ph1
I ve been told that because they are used very little that is one of the reasons they go early, lack of use can be worse than over use me thinks, for corrosion issues that is...

172 Mk2 Ph1
Not a bad price, the cheapest I have found elsewhere, with bearings and ABS rings pressed in is £155 for the full unit and thats without pads.