ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear discs, bearings, rings and pads.

Ph1 172.
My car is in need of some new rear discs after i noticed that sections of the surface of the discs are now rough in patches and scored. There is band around the rim of the discs that is thicker than rest of the disc. The car is due it's MOT next week and i'm not sure they be up to standard

Where is the best place to get replacements and are any of the aftermarket rear discs any good, or is it best to replace with Renault parts?

Do the rears actually do much work? they look tiny in comparison to the fronts?!

Thanks

Edit: there is also a rubbing noise coming from one of the front wheels, everytime the wheel turns there is a rubbing noise, this can usually only be heard when the window is open. When the brakes get hot the rubbing noise becomes much louder. I've had the calipre off cleaned the sliders and made sure there are sliding freely, but the noise persists. Any idea?

Last edited: