ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear springs

RB 182
I've snapped a rear spring on my 182, and was wondering if the KYB ones on eBay are the correct ones? They say it fits the 182, but also 1.2, 1.4, 1.5d and so on.....this can't be right, can it? I ask as i've just purchased one from a motor factors today, and upon removal of the snapped one, the new one seems far too long, unless the old spring has become coil bound?

Any info would be greatly appreciated....

The one from the motor factors will be 100% wrong.

Contact Adam at Renault wolverhampton (in the traders section) you will be surprised how cheap they are,or put a thread in the wanted section.

RB 182
Cheers mate, I thought it would be to be fair, I just needed it ASAP. I'll get one from Renault cheap as my mate runs the parts in my local dealers, and does me parts dirt cheap....I just should've got the pair last time the other one snapped.