ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaros without the tilt mechanism

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
does anyone have these?
For example, recaros from an evo have no tilt for people to get in the back as theyre 5door.
Once fitted to a clio how much room is there once the seat has ben slid all way forward? how much to you need to tilt the seat manually to get someone in the back??
Asking as i have some recaros out and evo6 and wondering if there is any point fitting them as i regually have passengers in the rear.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I will get tedious having to wind the handle each time, but still loads of room to get in. Just tell any passengers to walk;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Or just remove the rear seats altogether?? I have...cant remember the last time I gave a lift to someone or had people in the back...(apart from the missus ;) )

182 (Conversion)
My DC5s don't tilt and are a tiny bit upright. You don't really notice unless you're sat in it not driving. Makes up for it when getting some G

E87 118d M Sport
mine tilt. but i dont pull the seats forward lol. if someone wants to get in the back they have to climb in.

I had evo 8 seats in mine, they didn't have the tilt function but found them easy to live with. More info:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=393082

recarosincar_7.jpg

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
EVO 4 ones tilt, but I can only remember seeing red ones. The EVO 3 ones are really nice and tilt.

Have a look on evo321.com see if anyone wants to do a deal.