ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a cheap-ass TV

Swift Sport
I need a cheap TV, I've been looking on eBay and there's some very cheap ones from brands I've never heard of. The TV doesn't need to offer much more than a half decent picture as it's replacing a rather antique 27" contraption, anything 32" or more is fine.

A red missile
Just bought one of these for the bedroom, it's cracking for the cash.

Double clubcard points, plus double again for using their creditcard, paid instantly and got a shedload of points - winner!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Read a review that said the Technika used twice as much electricity as any other TV they had on test. Scary.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Personally i'd prefer to buy a known brand than a cheap ass unit brand new. Had my Samsung 32" from front room and now in bedroom for over 5 years and its still spot on and reliable.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cant beat tesco for value. I bought one about 2 and a bit years ago, still going strong and the picture is spot on.

Dan.