ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a head unit.

I need a head unit for the new car, and as I know nothing about head units I thought I would ask on here.

I don't want to spend too much at all really, I'm not after amazing sound or for it to play dvds. All I really want is for it to have an AUX port in the rear (for the ipod). I don't really want to spend more than say £60. It would be nice if the colours could match the orange lights in the Clio too, but that's not particularly important.

Any help would be great, cheers.

LY 182
i've got a kenwood KDC-W3037 you could have for £35 posted. AUX port is on the front though.
pm me if interested

Cheers for the input guys.

If I'm honest, I would prefer a head unit with a rear Aux, just so it keeps the car nice and tidy. It would bug me if there were visable wires.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I have an Alpine 9812 (fully boxed with manual and remote) and an Alpine 9833 (no box or remote but all you need).

Also have iPod control box, Renault cable (to be able to use steering controls and screen) and a normal cable that gives you an RCA input (on the rear).

Pm me if any of this interests you.