ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me some Headphones

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I love my Soundcore Q30s so much I bought a pair for the missus and am severely tempted to buy a third pair for home so I don’t have to keep taking them in and out of work. Also have a pair of Flare 2 speakers from them and obviously they’re well known as Anker for all their charging gear.

If all the other stuff I own is anything to go by those Liberties will be awesome too.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cheers. Yeah seemed the logical choice tbh.

I’ve tried so many headphones over the past 2years. Overall the pros are best for an iPhone, spatial audio and Dolby atmos is superb. Especially for movies.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I lost my pair after only a few days use. I’ll probably go for AirPods Pro’s next I think

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The Cambridge Audio stuff is well worth a look too.

Sound quality is very good, fit is just weird. The touch are better, but had loads of connection and update issues, and the hearthrough mode is crap.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Forgotten about these. Sound better than the melomania, better build, brilliant anc, functional app and no connection issues. For under £100, I’m not sure there’s anything close

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The new beats pro fit look brilliant. Think I’ll order a set to compare to the AirPods Pro

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I need some buds that don't actually fall out of my ears when exercising

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
that’s all the Apple range out then!

plenty to choose from. I’d recommend the buds plus. The wing tip is something I cannot get passed. It’s so simple yet works so well. And the battery life is insane.

the Jaba range are the usual go to for stay in ear.

Reactions: riz
  Clio 182
I’m in the market for some new buds - currently have jabra sport elite - had them for years now but only headphones that have ever fitted my ears but unfortunately they don’t seem to make them anymore

Was considering airpod pro but using earhoox - but decided it was a bit of a faff having to take them off when charging. Was then considering bose sport or quiet comfort (with wings) but not convinced if these will stay in - so current plan is belt and braces with the powerbeats pro - seem to have mixed reviews though so not commited yet …wish i had normal ears lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I’m in the market for some new buds - currently have jabra sport elite - had them for years now but only headphones that have ever fitted my ears but unfortunately they don’t seem to make them anymore

Was considering airpod pro but using earhoox - but decided it was a bit of a faff having to take them off when charging. Was then considering bose sport or quiet comfort (with wings) but not convinced if these will stay in - so current plan is belt and braces with the powerbeats pro - seem to have mixed reviews though so not commited yet …wish i had normal ears lol

Earfun free pro 2 don’t budge, ear fins and they’re cheap.

When they come out here, the beats fit pro?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Think the beats pro have been out for a while -

I found this at John Lewis & Partners. What do you think? https://www.johnlewis.com/powerbeat...lLlVJS2l0LmFjdGl2aXR5LkNvcHlUb1Bhc3RlYm9hcmQ=

Quite good price atm - most places are usually £220ish

No, the beats fit pro are new. Not available until Jan here
22301630c6a18cd2511ac80678d7a4ef.png

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

Tried the new Jabra 75t?

Clio 182
Tried the new Jabra 75t?

They look very much like the sport elite - the sport ones only stay in my ears with the wing/foam tip combination - over ear should really be the choice but after using the buds I’m keen to find a replacement that will fit as less bulky and ideal for gym

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They look very much like the sport elite - the sport ones only stay in my ears with the wing/foam tip combination - over ear should really be the choice but after using the buds I’m keen to find a replacement that will fit as less bulky and ideal for gym

I’d say they’re worth waiting for, as they’ve got the apple chip in. If not those, the jaybirds are brilliant.

Clio 182
I’d say they’re worth waiting for, as they’ve got the apple chip in. If not those, the jaybirds are brilliant.

Cheers, was in apple store earlier today and tried the airpod pro - surprisingly they actually fit quite well - they said if i buy them and find they fall out in gym or something that they can be returned within 14days no quibble- so considering these now as was quite impressed by them

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cheers, was in apple store earlier today and tried the airpod pro - surprisingly they actually fit quite well - they said if i buy them and find they fall out in gym or something that they can be returned within 14days no quibble- so considering these now as was quite impressed by them

I’m going to be listing mine for sale later, about 2 months old? Including updated tips so they stay more secure[emoji6]

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I never really like the idea of pushing someone elses earphones in my lugs.

Was on a plane once talking to a bloke about his Bose noise cancelling in ears when he lent over and shoved one in my head. Was f**king grim city.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I never really like the idea of pushing someone elses earphones in my lugs.

Was on a plane once talking to a bloke about his Bose noise cancelling in ears when he lent over and shoved one in my head. Was f**king grim city.

That’s why anyone with a bit of decency gives them a damn good clean/sterilisation before selling them. Would I share them during normal use? Nope.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
That’s why anyone with a bit of decency gives them a damn good clean/sterilisation before selling them. Would I share them during normal use? Nope.
Oh yea, sorry - that wasn't a comment about you, figured you would be giving them a good clean etc. I was thinking out loud about some gremlins selling ear phones on facebook etc.