ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended adhesive for peeling trim

Well I think it can be referred to as trim ...

The italic Sport bit of the Renault Sport logo on the back left of my 182 has started to peel away.

It there any recommended adhesive I should use to stick it back down ... I was considering bog standard superglue, but some of the warnings on it make me concerned what it might do to the underlying and immediate surrounding paintwork.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions / advice.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
SIKAFLEX its what bodybuilders use, and i'm not talkin bout sted heads in trakkies LOL

or just buy a new badge of ebay for 99p (best option)

Punto/Clio GTT
wouldnt use sikaflex, itll push out from under the badge n look w**k.

either take the badge off, cut off the old sticky s**t and put some double sided foam tape on it then cut round the letters (will look s**t too if you aint perfect), or just buy a new badge

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
Final_Maxim said:
wouldnt use sikaflex, itll push out from under the badge n look w*nk.

either take the badge off, cut off the old sticky sh*t and put some double sided foam tape on it then cut round the letters (will look sh*t too if you aint perfect), or just buy a new badge
just trim the excess after its gone off. but a new badge is probably cheaper and definately better