ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reconditioning alloys

Mini Cooper S sport

Thanks to on-street parking, my alloys are kerbed to b*ggery. When I eventually move house, Im thinking about getting them reconditioned. Is this expensive, and can they be made to look like new?

Ooops Ive just thought, this may be in the wrong forum - please move it if so!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I think Fred sorted out a deal with a refurber.

It costs something like £35 per wheel to have them powder coated in a colour of your choice.

They will be looking good as new once done properly.

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 11 October 2004

Thanks to my inept female style parking, my alloys are kerbed to b*ggery. When I eventually move house, Im thinking about getting them reconditioned. Is this expensive, and can they be made to look like new?

Hee hee;)

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 11 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 11 October 2004

Thanks to my inept female style parking, my alloys are kerbed to b*ggery. When I eventually move house, Im thinking about getting them reconditioned. Is this expensive, and can they be made to look like new?

Hee hee;)

Ay you!!!

These are the lowest-profile tyres Ive ever had, and the kerbs around here are very unforgiving! I may be female, but after 4 years of living in Southsea my parallel parkings very good Ill have you know ;) (just ask my alloys)

Willy, Willy 2, V6

Would have to be, possibly the worst place in the UK for parking.... Garages and drives/off road parking are very rare round here. Im lucky to have a poxy drive bay!

When/if you get yours done let me know how they turn out, the previous owner of my car has kerbed them quite badly :cry: