ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 197 - Muir St (A72), Hamilton - 18:30 - 29/09/08

Audi quattro, Clio 172
I was in the ph1 172 heading down towards Asda; you had just come through the lights at Muir St/Lower Auchingramont Rd heading up the hill.

Sorry that I didn't return a flash of the headlights but I was on my way - believe it or not - to buy some bulbs at Halfords! Gave you a thumbs up though.

Your machine looked ace by the way.

ST
That was me matey...i did notice you wave back..

I try and give a wave or a flash to other RS drivers if i spot them in time...tho sometimes i jus get a funny look lol..

Tappd'd RS
lol - less of it fae you Robson, you instigated the "come on."

You were telt last nite. ;)

ST
It's how we roll'

AJRMOTORSPOR.jpg

Audi quattro, Clio 172
Ah, nice one. Fastest car in the car park and always immaculate looking.

Mind you, there's a silver golf parked there often that - according to the g/f - has the cleanest wheels she's ever seen! Allegedly. Apart from that it's a Mini forecourt! :)

Tappd'd RS
Cheers; my old man has been keeping it clean of late :eek:

Totally - there's plenty of mini's round here!

slums...

well saying posh c***s like myself keep away fae that bit...i get my hole up ek..its easier...as they cant run as fast..

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
is it an old quattro u drive mate? seen an E or F plater tonight @ the crow wood ra @ Stepps

ST
Ah, nice one. Fastest car in the car park and always immaculate looking.

Mind you, there's a silver golf parked there often that - according to the g/f - has the cleanest wheels she's ever seen! Allegedly. Apart from that it's a Mini forecourt! :)

Aye only when i'm not visiting...

slums...

well saying posh c**ts like myself keep away fae that bit...i get my hole up ek..its easier...as they cant run as fast..

PMSL, you crack me up Kev..

Audi quattro, Clio 172
G4Z said:
is it an old quattro u drive mate? seen an E or F plater tonight @ the crow wood ra @ Stepps
Yep, I'm in to the older quattros but mine are off the road at the mo' so it wasn't me at Stepps.

Alan said:
Aye only when i'm not visiting...
It all comes together now! You must have been visiting B@llsie the other night. Doh! I spotted a 197 in the car park but didn’t know your numberplate to be sure it was yours. And, for some reason, I probably thought there was a very slim chance for it to be yours. I mean, spotting you on Muir St, bumping in to you at Sainsburys garage and now this!!! :eek:

Tappd'd RS
sho nuff.

I saw Quattro's ph-quick last night - stuntin' hard - that's how WE do in the Ferniegair.

East Side Hamilton til I die ..

ST
sho nuff.

I saw Quattro's ph-quick last night - stuntin' hard - that's how WE do in the Ferniegair.

East Side Hamilton til I die ..

Clearly lashings of length being dished out in the shire' last night..

You watched any of the DVD's yet sir??