ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Car - Whats Best

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got myself some dodo juice stuff through the door.
Was total a good wax is purple haze, then told orange crush works really good on the red paintwork.

Now as its a trophy what would you go for ?

1476244_10151826300999327_813015110_n.gif

iceberg phase 2 172
which ever u prefer the smell of tbh mate lol . u really wont tell any diffrence to the eye ..both soft waxes aswell ?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I doubt you'll tell any difference to the finish, and as they're both soft waxes doubt you'll find any difference in application or removal, durability or water behaviour.

I personally would do half the car with orange crush, the other side with purple haze

RB Clio 182
Colour charged waxes dont really add any colour to the car, you could use purple haze on a white car and it wouldnt turn violet.

Technically, there is no difference in durability between a hard wax and a soft wax.

Practically, hard waxes tend to be more durable because people don't layer them so thick, so they cure better and don't get removed prematurely, and thus they last longer because they cure better.

But perfectly applied soft/hard waxes last the same time. It is just that most users see more durability from the hard ones, by a week or two.