ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption 2

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
The most fun I’ve had so far was trying to steal a train... they did not like that! $7.50 bounty!!! ?
Next time i’ll Be sure to get rid of the guards first

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Managed a few more hours this morning, still pretty much at the beginning though as I've just been dicking around.

Need to get better at hunting, thinking I've got a decent headshot and turns out to be poor quality pelt.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Managed a few more hours this morning, still pretty much at the beginning though as I've just been dicking around.

Need to get better at hunting, thinking I've got a decent headshot and turns out to be poor quality pelt.

You checking the stars on the animals before hunting them? need 3 star for perfect pelts

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Finished the game earlier tonight, loved it. Few annoying bits but overall a very good game.

chevy
That first mission where you find the horse in the barn and you pat and lead it out - the 'pat' command was not working for me whatsoever...i spent nearly 2 hours trying to get it to work - i restarted the checkpoint & even started a new game. Then suddenly out of the blue it worked!

And even now i cant 'pat' a horse - he just seems to skip the animation?! Is this a weird glitch or am i missing something really obvious haha.

Anyway,great game - the world is astounding...espeically when you come down from the snow and into the first camp.
I am having the same problem...should be easy enough...anybody else?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't had that glitch but I did a side mission in Lemon I think which glitched, in turn, leading to 15 or so law enforcement officers and locals coming into the gunsmith and killing me.

There was a guy trapped in the basement, got him out, pervy gunsmith died down there during it. Went back upstairs and got stuck in the door leading back into the shop, sheriff came in with reinforcements and shot me up

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I've just moved onto chapter 3. Still in amazement about the whole game world, Really does feel like a living environment, not sure i've played a game quite like it before.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
starting to get bored of this now. How much story is left? I am about 4-5missions into saint dennis...anyone know? If not much i'll persevere.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I keep thinking that it's ending but then another twist. Loving it.

I've just moved to the caves now, after clearing out the weird cannibal types. I've got to be close to the end now?!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Depends, you're near(ish) to the end of the story per se, but you've got the epilogue after that, so you've got a fair chunk left. I'd say 30% or so.

Fallout 76 comes out Wednesday, happy to have this finished, but hope there's some sort of online thing in the works, would definitely come back to the game.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Depends, you're near(ish) to the end of the story per se, but you've got the epilogue after that, so you've got a fair chunk left. I'd say 30% or so.

Fallout 76 comes out Wednesday, happy to have this finished, but hope there's some sort of online thing in the works, would definitely come back to the game.
Yeah no way im finishing before fallout, and im defo getting fallout for release so its byebye to rdr2

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Finished the main storyline last night and I'm just into the epilogue.

All aboard the feels train. Jesus!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got bored, lol.

C1645FA8-B1AC-4340-AE06-68C2D7AC0197.jpeg

Went upstairs in a bar after this and kept killing police who came in, it got to the point where the bodies were blocking the door and they randomly started spawning behind me.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I've put about 12 hours into this so far (although not played in about 2 weeks) and... I really am not that bothered about playing it any further. I'm kinda regretting buying it now. It's just failed to draw me in.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I've put about 12 hours into this so far (although not played in about 2 weeks) and... I really am not that bothered about playing it any further. I'm kinda regretting buying it now. It's just failed to draw me in.

I'm kind of the opposite. Still itching to play it all the time, even it its just to complete the challenges or unlock something

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Yeah I'm the same as Clart, just finished the main storyline now onto the second part - really enjoying it still and can't see myself not doing - might even start again at some point :)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Well I did exactly what I said. Sold rdr and got the amazing fallout.

Then sold that after 4 painfull hours.

Now happily playing bfv

I have always loved the Fallout franchise so was keen on '76 but it seems i'll give it a miss

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I’m still loving the game, it’s one that I find I’m having to force myself to do story missions every so often else I just end up exploring forever. I’m not far into Chapter 3 at the moment

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I’m still loving the game, it’s one that I find I’m having to force myself to do story missions every so often else I just end up exploring forever. I’m not far into Chapter 3 at the moment

Nowt wrong with that, I think the thing I read which made sense was to do the white missions first whenever they were available, as they are time-limited, whereas the yellow ones aren't.