ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remove Powertec IK?

Impreza WRX
It's gone all rusty, after sitting under the vented carbon bonnet. Reading the 'sticky' filter test, seems that standard airbox is the way to go.

How much will one set me back? Or will I be better off replacing it with a K&N?

Cheers guys ;)

Clio 197
v6 airbox is about £60 i believe - you can get them from Wests Renault on here.

depends what you are after, if its noise you like then only an open cone can give you that, if your not fussed about noise you can revert to standard with a panel filter. A V6 box is somewhere in between noise wise i think

Clio 197
v6 airbox is about £60 i believe - you can get them from Wests Renault on here.

depends what you are after, if its noise you like then only an open cone can give you that, if your not fussed about noise you can revert to standard with a panel filter. A V6 box is somewhere in between noise wise i think

Impreza WRX
cheers bud, just ordered a complete unit from Cliospares. After reading the article, the Powertec runs 3bhp under the standard, thats enough to make my mind up for me!