ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing blood from 172 seat

04 Monaco Blue 172
as title, had to take a work colleague a + e today and he has bled on my passenger seat

its the 172 alcantara seats

just looking for any products which might help me get it out

still in a bit of shock after the incident so i havnt had a chance to clean it out yet

cheers

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Worst thing you can do is leave blood, try carpet cleaner, should do the trick hopefully, failing that use peroxide, this should deffo work. Can I just ask though... why did you have to take him to a&e?!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Brisk (an autosmart product) is designed for cleaning up biological mess like blood and vomit

as title, had to take a work colleague a + e today and he has bled on my passenger seat

its the 172 alcantara seats

just looking for any products which might help me get it out

still in a bit of shock after the incident so i havnt had a chance to clean it out yet

cheers

His blood, get him to clean it :rasp:, brisk is a good call though. Otherwise bio washing powder made into a paste.