ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Brake Dust

Clio Sport 172
Hi, not so long ago my rear calliper stuck and the brakes wore down and got brake dust all over the rear quater of my car and the rear bumper. It does rub off but with some effort. Can anyone suggest a product or an easy way to remove this without ruining the paintwork, cheers :approve:.

Regards

Honda & VW
Hi, not so long ago my rear calliper stuck and the brakes wore down and got brake dust all over the rear quater of my car and the rear bumper. It does rub off but with some effort. Can anyone suggest a product or an easy way to remove this without ruining the paintwork, cheers :approve:.

Regards

get some Wonder Wheels Hot Wheels off JD, see his Group Buy Thread in this section

Thanks for the prompt YB, but I'm not happy sending this out as a fallout remover. Yes, it's been tested, it's pH neutral etc and might work, but I'd rather people bought it for it's intended purpose.

Honda & VW
Thanks for the prompt YB, but I'm not happy sending this out as a fallout remover. Yes, it's been tested, it's pH neutral etc and might work, but I'd rather people bought it for it's intended purpose.

My bad, only read 'Brake Dust'.

Davejester, you may want to keep your wheels clean with some Wonder Wheels Hot Wheels. HD has a group buy going ;)