ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 5 Sleeper *cough* Cosworth

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
he lives near me!

fella that owns a grey import centre iirc... if it's the same one, he has a Sport Quattro too!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great sleeper ish car

Bet he's spent a small fortune on that,and i love those compomotives

stu harringtons car........nice nice motor:)

the car was started of sorts byy rc developments of manchester he borght it half done and completed it

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Thats the sort of car to go baiting supercars on the ring road with. Would be very exciting up to the moment you blew up in a huge fireball, but that's why I'd like that car so much lol.

corsa ecoflex
the pics dont do it any justice guys...ive been lucky enough to sit in it and hear it running..its an absolute beast and stuart(the owner)has done a fantastic build since he got it:cool:

M

mini-valver

I was wondering how he'd done the box! Do you lock the RWD prop or something to cut tranny losses???

BMW M135i
Fecking awesome! :D Would only look like a normal 5GTT from behind, doubt it'd stop there for long though!

M

mini-valver

Is the 21 RWD then? Because the engine would have to be WAAAYYY forward to be FWD!