ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Breakers?

Clio 197, Civic Type R
The other day i took a big chunk out one of my wheels on my 197 and ive been trying to find another wheel rather then refurb it because they were saying silly prices like £60 n i could probly get a second hand wheel with a tyre for about £80 or something. so the big question anybody know any renault breakers? lololol or if ne1 is selling any clio 197 wheels shout me, OR if ne1 is selling any Megane R26 F1 Wheels the 18 inch ones not the ugly ones with the thick spokes lolol thanks!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
what size are the wheels?

That's not a bad price tbh, iirc my local place charges between £50-70 depending on the wheel.

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
im lost... your willing to pay 80quid for second hand wheels , but wont pay 60 for a refurb? surely a refurb would be the better option?

Clio 197, Civic Type R
im lost... your willing to pay 80quid for second hand wheels , but wont pay 60 for a refurb? surely a refurb would be the better option?

nah but you get a wheel with a tyre u get what im saying rather den refurb the thing. i dunno man im just lost now lol i might just buy a set of Megane F1 wheels the 18s loloololol

Clio 197, Civic Type R
i bought some Megane F1 wheels the 18s, it was just driving me crackers lol check my profile pic see what you think! gonna get proper pictures up next week. Wheels look neat with the splitter