ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.2 Extreme 3 2004 (172 Rep project)

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Hello! I recently got a Clio extreme 3, I have seen someone I know in barnsley with a Blue Dynamique (172 Replica) and I would like to do the same too mine, I have a few ideas of what needs doing, but some input would be cool to see what you all think would look best. I will add a picture underneith of its current state.
P1010677.jpg
I want to do the following too it this week:
Paint brake calipers yellow
Paint the dash trim yellow
paint the gear knob insert yellow

then on next pay day:
Add Renault Sport 182FF Seats
Add Renault Sport 182FF Alloys
Add four Alpine speakers

then the pay day after that:
Add Renault Sport rear and front bumpers
Add Renault Sport Side skirts and arches
Add some pressed number plates (are they legal cause i like the look of them!)

If anyone has any tips please give me some!
Thank you for reading

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I'd say just make it look nice but not make it a rep :/ Kinda pointless. Can't dress up a turd.

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
The only thing that made me not want to do it was putting it all back to standard when i can insure a 172 in about two years! apart from that I think the reps look nice.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I'd say just do a few nice mods and save whatever money you were going to use to make it into a rep and put it towards insurance for the next one. Makes more sense.