ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clio Engine Fuse box

Renault Clio 02
took the yellow fuse out under the bonnet not thinking about where to put it back after -_- has anyone got a picture of the fuses. ohh and id like to know what the block fuses are for.. i have a starting problem :( when i turn the key in the ignition the tach does some wierd stuff, i also noticed the middle interrior light doesnt work but the other two does? im hoping they're linked. Anyone know the answer to my problem,

PH2 172
took the yellow fuse out under the bonnet not thinking about where to put it back after -_- has anyone got a picture of the fuses. ohh and id like to know what the block fuses are for.. i have a starting problem :( when i turn the key in the ignition the tach does some wierd stuff, i also noticed the middle interrior light doesnt work but the other two does? im hoping they're linked. Anyone know the answer to my problem,

Yellow relay is as close as you can get to the green 30 amp fuse.If you cannot sort it,speak or go see Mick at Diamond Motors.

Renault Clio 02
This is the fuse i took
IMG_20140709_1440571_zpsb7b3c96e.jpg

All i know is that it goes into one of the two back slots
IMG_20140709_1443291_zpsbadada36.jpg

PH2 172
Yellow relay is as close as you can get to the green 30 amp fuse.If you cannot sort it,speak or go see Mick at Diamond Motors.

Sorry,I saw yellow and assumed you where talking about relays.If you mean the small orangish 5 amp fuse,seated in the car it is on the left of the rear row,the centre position is not used.

PH2 172
Sorry,I saw yellow and assumed you where talking about relays.If you mean the small orangish 5 amp fuse,seated in the car it is on the left of the rear row,the centre position is not used.

OH you ARE talking about relays,please refer to my former answer.

Renault Clio 02
Thanks alot lol, do you know what those two pictures of fuses are for? need to sort this starting problem out :(

PH2 172
Sorry my bad. is it in the right place now? and would this be the problem to my starting issue?
Yellow relay is in correct place,starting problem is probably corrosion in wiring.As I said speak to Mick before buying anything,0115 9721501