ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Extreme 2002 Body Spares

renault clio extreme 02
I have recently been hit by another vehichle from behind and an assessor came out to survey the damage at first he was quoteing quite a high figure to repair my car and then his report came back less than half the figure he quoted me. I have tried to get an indication of the cost of these parts and am haveing no success. Can anybody help?

Tailgate - Boot
Back Bumper
Tailgate Lock -(Central Locking)
Back Plate (under carpet in boot)
Respray of said parts to mettalic black

To remove and replace these parts labour wise -

I know this is a bit of a weird request but my insurance company dont seen interested and the solicitors just seem interested in getting there fee and not my car being repaired to its original condition.

Thank you xx

Just go to any repair garage and ask them to price up a quote send to the other insurance company that and another one from another company tell if if they don't get back in 2 weeks you'll take legal preceedings. Thats will speed them up.

renault clio extreme 02
I have the car is with renault at the moment and am waiting for them to get back to me. I was just looking for a rough guide really as to whether I can judge it to be a write off or not.

I am also told that the boot floor is damaged but i dont have a clue really.

I have the car is with renault at the moment and am waiting for them to get back to me. I was just looking for a rough guide really as to whether I can judge it to be a write off or not.

I am also told that the boot floor is damaged but i dont have a clue really.

They won't write it off unless its a few years old depends on the company though.

Thats say £2.5k of damage I'd guess.

renault clio extreme 02
Hi,

Its a early 2000 make car and has 39,500 miles on the clock and is in ok condition.

Im told its worth £3k book price and £3,500 to £3,800 if i was to sell it privately.

How long does it normally take to find out, renault have had it since Thursday.

Thanks xx

Hi,

Its a early 2000 make car and has 39,500 miles on the clock and is in ok condition.

Im told its worth £3k book price and £3,500 to £3,800 if i was to sell it privately.

How long does it normally take to find out, renault have had it since Thursday.

Thanks xx

Renault should get you a price almost the next day If they dn't have it by Monday I'd be questioning them.

renault clio extreme 02
i tried ringing saturday but couldnt get through, i will try again first thing monday. The courtesy car they give me is looking nice though and now i wanna keep it.

Loveley silver 06 campus although i would want the wheels of my old car, they cost me a fortune!!