ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault comedy/horror show....

Ad

MK2 FRS
Well the meggy went into arnold clark on Friday and they tried to hide the fact that they had damaged it. Well they admitted it yesterday. Damage to passenger sill.... scratched and dented.

Today well today it went to renault manchester to finish off the warranty work. Well all was well, had phonecall at around 3pm to say it was ready, bar the 25point check. On way down to the dealership I had a phone call, We are really sorry but we have damaged your car. Car had slipped off the jack. Unbelievable..... 5days, two visits to renault and two incidents of damage, rear wing should be savable, but they have kept it and it will be assessed tomorrow.... so now i have a campus sport 1.2 16v clio!!!!! Back to the cliosport days!!!

Really pissed off!!!!:mad: and its just unbelievable.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
not having much luck are you mate. hope it all gets sorted without anymore problems

vx220
Gutted for ya ad!
This mean ya gonna miss the meet next thursday? Shame if thats the case cause i was really looking forward to seeing the baked bean. May have even swayed me over to the 'ketchup covered clan'.

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ Ill be there mate, potentially in the campus, but hopefully in the megane..... Just depends on whether it needs a wing or not..... will know tomorrow or friday, if it needs a wing, they said I may have it back friday, but realistically thats not likely.

Golf GTD
that would piss me right off! i'd definately get onto renault uk, maybe a chance of a free/money off a service

artic blue 182
bunch of monkeys...thats really bad news mate hope you get it sorted quickly

gotta get some sort of compensation good luck

Clio 172 mk2
Gutted for you...at least they admited it straight away this time.

Hope you get it sorted....think you deserve some good luck.

106 GTi
Gutting, not having any luck. Hope it gets sorted.

Dealers wonder why they get a bad name. :(

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
This is what keeps putting me off buying another new Renault as itl be in the garage half the time and be worried things will break again :(

225 & Audi S4
Gutted for ya adtmits Hope it gets sorted.Arnold clark and renault manchester wonder why they get a bad name and just unbelievable

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ well yeah, we were out ragging it last might, it only had 900miles on it, so is slower than most of the 1.2s out of there. Got pulled by dibble.... but not in the 1.2. lol.

dont really know what to do about it tbh.... Im thinking of tatics at the moment.

vx220
just go down there and let them squirm! Make sure you get anything they say in writing for starters! Then i would approach renault customer services again and demand a reason as to why they wiped thier hands of the issue in the first place! I was going to suggest try and get as many free services etc as you can! But buy all accounts i wouldnt want any from them, not unless you fancy even more damage!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Sorry to hear this Ad,most be totally infuriating. Defo demand some sort of compensation..

MY04 Scooby STi
sounds about right for renault. bad luck fella hope you get it all sorted out really soon

Clown Car
And my local dealer wonders why i am so reluctant to leave my car with them, bunch of muppets, looks like it is going to be a trip to GDI when it needs a service even if it is 75 miles there and back.

X-172 Cup
unfcuckingbelievable...what are the odds on that...hope it's gets sorted sooner rather than later + a sweetener should be on the cards too...

Ad

MK2 FRS
well the car is not gonna be ready until at least tuesday... think it is havimg a new rear wing. :(

trophy wheels are 1k plus, so think i might struggle.....lol

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Fook mate that is ridiculous! Surely if you drive a meggy sport they should at least give you a clio sport to compensate for them causing you damage!

Tyson.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Well i have lost the battle with AC.....no compo.....:(

Renault manchester are the ones who will be main target because their damage is so severe.