ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault paint matches

330Ci cab
how close are renault paint matches? reason i ask, some little tw4ts have been playing football in the garages near me, and pust be playing with something straight outta the 80's because my bonnet is dented and scratched where there has been impact.
im freakin livid.

ive got the bumper to repair at some point too, but will it be cheaper to source a titanium bonnet hoping it'll match, or have the bonnet and bumper painted/repaired together?
cheers

how close are renault paint matches? reason i ask, some little tw4ts have been playing football in the garages near me, and pust be playing with something straight outta the 80's because my bonnet is dented and scratched where there has been impact.
im freakin livid.

ive got the bumper to repair at some point too, but will it be cheaper to source a titanium bonnet hoping it'll match, or have the bonnet and bumper painted/repaired together?
cheers

If you are getting the front bumper done anyway you may aswell get your bonnet blown in at the same time to make sure they are a perfect match

any paint shop should be able to do you a spot on match if it is a factory colour mate (even taking variations into account)

330Ci cab
the bonnet is going to need repairing, there's about 5 dents/creases in total ive seen, im really miffed

Bonnets are cheap, dont bother with a used one......and definately dont try and repair one, it will be a seriously difficult job to get it perfect if theres creases etc etc. For instance if you were having the spray work done by us then the part through us is ~£106+VAT, then £150 +VAT to spray it (top side only). Titanium isnt a problem colour as far as im aware.....we've done a few bumpers and had good results in it.

Cheers,
Si @ SS