ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault part code for Black plastic pop rivets on scuttle panel?

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
Hi

Does anyone have the part number for the two black plastic 'pop' rivets that hold the scuttle panel on please? Its for a mk2 ph1.

I have tried two Renault dealerships and both have said they don't carry the part and unless I order more than 20, that they are un willing to order them in! Halfords don't sell them either. :rolleyes:

BMW M135i
I've never had a problem getting hold of some they should easily have some in stock, they cost about 20p last I remember. Try a different dealers.

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
Anyone have the part number handy?

yes, that would be handy? :approve:

Yes, I can try another dealer besides Solihull and Birmingham :mad:. But why should I have to travel any further? Doesn't Renault have some kind of policy where by their dealers have to have in stock or at least source parts for Renault cars even down to the smallest plastic rivet without making me pay for a whole batch? Should I complain to customer services?