ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Service Book and Service History

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
Hi Dudes

I recently bought a Clio(1.2 16v) and the dealer said that he would forward on the service documents as he had only just had the car in and hadnt received them himself yet. This didn’t happen and I managed to loose his number.

Therefore I need to get hold of a Service book along with the glovebox wallet(you know with the handbooks/manuals etc). If anyone has one they don’t want/need drop me a PM and ill buy them off you.

The reason for my post was, once I get a new service book, is it possible to call Renault for them to check their systems to see if its ever been serviced at the main dealer in the past, and if so will they stamp the book as proof of previous services?

Im going to get the cambelt/water pump done along with a full service next week to be on the safe side(03 plate 43k miles) anyway.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Some manufactuers dont keep servicing on their database. Hyundai do, whereas Nissan dont. Cant you remember the dealers name?

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
Yes it was Sports and Prestige based in Manchester, got the receipt here but its just a general one with no name or contact details on it. Tried google and yell.com with no luck.

BMW F21 125d
Renault sell replacement service books for £12 each. (new)
But try Ebay also, Ebay will be cheaper for the manuals/leather wallet.

Titanium Clio 182
Renault don't keep vehicle service histories on file centrally. I used to work at MX in the customer service department. We probably got asked couple of times a week. Sorry.