ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault special i.d. paint

I am interested to know if anyone has the special paint on the 182 or V6?

I know theres a chap off here who has the 182 liquid yellow (v. nice by the way) but does anyone have the paddock green colour?

Likewise for the V6 does anyone have or seen the lunar grey, deep bronze or acid yellow colours? (im sure it would look insane in that colour).

If anyone has any pics feel free to post em!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

there has bein pics of a acid yellow v6 but no1 has 1 i dont think ..... and i have seen a few of the 182s with the liquid yellow colour

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Paddock Green is now called Petrol Blue.

Looks stunning but I think there are only a few about as up until recently there were no proper paint samples/photos etc.

Oh my god i really really like the petrol blue colour!! (I take thats the one on the right like!)

The acid yellow looks amazing on the vee, wish i could see it in the flesh.

Does any of you know how much the i.d. paint costs?

I would defo consider a 182 in the petrol colour now..

dk

911 GTS Cab

im sure i recognise where that picture was taken, bedford autodrome, the caterham area next to where we parked for the palmersport track day last month

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 08 August 2004

Oh my god i really really like the petrol blue colour!! (I take thats the one on the right like!)

ID paint o n 182 is £1150 I think and I have seen both the acid yellow v6 and petrol blue 182 and they are both amazing colours!

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 08 August 2004

ID paint o n 182 is £1150 I think and I have seen both the acid yellow v6 and petrol blue 182 and they are both amazing colours!

dave i think your cars colour is very fetching and very eye catching when i saw it!!!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 08 August 2004

dave i think your cars colour is very fetching and very eye catching when i saw it!!!!
Why Thankyou!

im sure i recognise where that picture was taken, bedford autodrome, the caterham area next to where we parked for the palmersport track day last month
Yes - looks like the bit where they do the caterham cone challenges/collect you for the off-roaders....(dedicated Caterham track is other side of the Autodrome)

182, Golf

Yeah the Petrol Blue looks lovely. i reckon its amazing in the sunlight.

But can you justify the extra £1150? I know youll be one of few, but do you think youll reep the rewards when selling it.. i dunno?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Second hand values, you can ignore the paint.

Yes someone might wait til they find a Petrol blue one, but would a second hand buyer buy it if it was £1000 above other 2nd hand 182s? I think not.

Same with most other options I guess, yes they make it a more desirable 2nd hand car, but not worth more as such.

182, Golf

I think if i had the extra cash tho, id be too tempted and probably get it... IMPULSE IMPULSE

Think ive just contradicted myself