ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Badge, is yours wonky

320d M Sport

Thanks to my bird Im convinced the Renault sport badge isnt on right and is wonky. She said she noticed while I bombed past her today!!:)

Anyway the more I look at it I think shes right. I remember someone said the Renault badge was stuck in with holes in the boot, and that the Sport badge just stuck on? That right? Anyway, both seem to dip from left to right, ie the left side is okay and then starts to slant down to the right!:mad: Can someone go and look at theirs to see if its the same??? Or possibly post a close up pic of the renault sport badge so i can compare!

Cheers

Paddy

320d M Sport

Cheers Stu.

Doh!!!! Knew everyone would say theirs was okay!

Might have to convice renault to do somethin?Wonder what theyd say?

Anyone else?

hmm..they are stuck on, but i would of though that it was perfect. we got a tool that we have to use when stickin on teh badge. Its a smal peice of plasic that is shaped on one side the like the bottom of the renault badge, and theother side is shaped to fit teh sport badge, so it can only go on one way!?

Yeh they r stuck on as some1 nicked the sport badge off mine and there was no holes. and when i orderd a new 1 from parts i got a new renault badge and a sport badge together they come as a set as the renault badge is different 2 the normal renault badge

GR7

Shiny red R32

You sure that you are standing up straight when looking at it Paddy?

Make sure that you arent standing a bit wonky!!

;)

PS Mine is on straight, maybe you have a special limited edition version Paddy!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Paddy

I have just sent you a pic of mine - is it any straighter than yours?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

id be careful if i were you mate, the sport badge is just stuck on but i believe the Renault badge isnt, im sure it has two sticks on it that go into holes in the lid.

320d M Sport

right thats it!!! Ive seen a pic of GRs and hers is different (cheers luv!;)), and Ive had the "expert" opinion of Jon, Adi and Craggy today who all diagnosed it as "f**ked up".... Ill add it to my increasing warranty list. ARSE.

Paddy