ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Carrier for iPhone

Hello England

First sorry for my english I'm French, I'm happy to be here because I know that lot of english are fan of Renault Sport !

I would like to share with you my creation ( not my C3RS2 ;) )for Jailbreak Iphone with you the "Renault Sport Carrier"

Zeppelin is a tweak allows you to change the name of your operator by replacing it with an image.
Just choose your favorite logo in settings tweak and make a respring your device.

In order to truly customize your iDevice, you can create your logo yourself, what I did to you with the Renault Sport logo

1144429256.png
1144429483.png

You can install it directly from Cydia by searching the add-on "Renault Sport Carrier"

or download here http://www.mediafire.com/?xdhdxdbun6xyd1m : On Mediafire and install it manually, connect with SSH (I use iFunBox, but there are also DiskAide) and navigate to / Library / Zeppelin by adding folders that are in the Zip.

Hope you will like it !

Last edited: