ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Clio 197 Promo Film

Clio 197 Sport
Well here it is, the 197 promo film has now been completed...

Enjoy
001_smile.gif

Clio197_PromoVideo_Stool01_BMP_zpsea9ea83d.png

https://vimeo.com/76946349

QFILMS.TV presents an automotive promo on a modified Renault Sport Clio 197.

Filmed & edited by: Antony Quintin
Creative Direction by: Studiojq.co
Music: Loc-Dog
Shot in South Wales, UK

Thanks to: Renault / KTEC Racing / Car-Wizard / Canon / DJI

Filmed on the Canon C100, 7D & Hero3, edited in FCP, After Effects & Photoshop. Aerial Photography by QCopter.

Follow us on twitter: qfilmstv

Clio 197 Sport
Yeah was a promo project for a few different companies, and all my gear as I have my own production company :) http://qfilms.tv

I like to share anything new we do on the Clio as it's an awesome little car!

Real nice video!

I'm interested in the quadcopter, got any more info on it?

I fly Tricopters + have just setup an FPV/Recording one with GP3 Black + Gimbal, with all the FPV gear as well :)

Clio 197 Sport
thats cool *Addicted, got any footage you have shot? I have only just got into it, and ideally the tripod should of not been in shot with the aerial shots, but was trying the quadcopter out and unfortunately it came down!!! but still wanted to make use of the shots ha!

Hi Chappers - I do it as a job mate, I produce all AutoTrader's video reviews and DRIVE stories on their app - IGNITION - check my site out - http://qfilms.tv

Thanks George & Dan :)

My only criticism is you left the tripod in the copter shots and it distracted me during those clips.

Otherwise that's pretty chuffing good.

Need to get back into it myself.

Clio 197 Sport
Yeah the tripod was not meant to be there dont worry lol...but we had an incident with the helicopter so couldn't fly anymore that day so that was the only content we captured...
The shots will be re-shot and replaced :)

Clio 197 Sport
Thanks Wick, well it may be sell in the new year so stay tuned :)
She has truly been loved and looked after!!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Dragged on ever so slightly with multiple similar shots of the same thing (e.g. the brake lights), but other than that and the tripod it was pretty damn good.

Now all you need is to use that quadrocopter in some moving shots, e.g. Hover the copter next to the car, then start to slowly increase altitude, then as the copter gets higher, the car drives off.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
For whatever reason, it always annoys me a little when either articles or videos are made and the name of the product is incorrect. It's Renault Clio Renaultsport. Not Renault Sport Clio, Clio Sport, or any other variation of the name. It's just a small detail that always lets things like this down for me.

Anyway, other than that I thought it was quite cool.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
For whatever reason, it always annoys me a little when either articles or videos are made and the name of the product is incorrect. It's Renault Clio Renaultsport. Not Renault Sport Clio, Clio Sport, or any other variation of the name. It's just a small detail that always lets things like this down for me.

Anyway, other than that I thought it was quite cool.

Nearly

WP_000283.jpg

;)

thats cool *Addicted, got any footage you have shot? I have only just got into it, and ideally the tripod should of not been in shot with the aerial shots, but was trying the quadcopter out and unfortunately it came down!!! but still wanted to make use of the shots ha!

Hi Chappers - I do it as a job mate, I produce all AutoTrader's video reviews and DRIVE stories on their app - IGNITION - check my site out - http://qfilms.tv

Thanks George & Dan :)

None yet, I'll post them up when I've got something worth showing :)

Clio 197 Sport
Thanks for your comments guys its going down a treat :) like I said it was just a pilot to showcase what we do and also yes, tracking shots more copter shots are scheduled to be done, I just think it's best to get up what we do as we go.....the modern world doesn't wait for anyone!