ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault sport clio in qatar

ill give u a detailed list of the clios in qatar:

172 list

3 red, 3 black , 1 sliver , 1 blue

182 list

1 silver (ME :) ), 1 yellow, 1 black , and another 1 balck still in the showroom

V6 list

only 1 mk1 V6 exists in qatar and i didnt see it before.

Ibis A3 BE

Isnt petrol seriously cheap there? I think most middle eastern countries have very cheap petrol compared to UK prices. But then UK prices are dominated by UK gov tax.

Renault ChaVio

shi7a182, Ive been to Qatar quite a bit. Used to live in Bahrain. Must be hotter than hot out there at the moment. Hows the A/C in the Clio?

yeah its alot hotter than bahrain the ac is great. and yes pertol here is very very VERY cheap compared to uk. on litre gas equals 0.80 riyals. i refuel my car with 25 riyals max. thats nearly 4 or 5 pounds. and yes u can see ferraris and lamborginis and proches everywhere.

Renault ChaVio

Mumtaz and Jayad when I was out there. Mumtaz roughly translated to good stuff and was a bit more expensive. Not sure what the RON was though.

well to premium is 0.75 riayals per litre and super is 0.80 per litre. its not the much of a difference. either way is way toooooooo cheaper than uk.