ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Test Day at Beaulieu

Hello,

Just got an invite from Inchcape in Southampton, to a Renault Test Day the first week end of June. Chance to test drive various Renaults during the day.

The day is at Beaulieu in the New Forest and includes free entry to the motor museum. They dont list the v6 or 182 as being available for test. But the Megane Sport is. (Oh and a clio van!)

Anyone else got an invite, or are going?

Im gonna go, just for the entry to the motor museum. Not been before.

Damien

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Went to the museum for the first time in years about 6 months ago. Was pretty cool ... and all it cost me was enduring a SMART owners club meet with my best mate in his SMART Roadster. (*Cough* beards *Cough* woolly jumpers)

Bet Inchape dont invite me ... since they didnt get to sell me the Vee. :confused:

Clio 1.4, SV650S

i went to one last year, quite good fun... took a megane cc and a laguna sport for a drive round the local countryside....

its worth going on the safety demo, they set up a track and demonstrate the esp etc then you get to have a go... was only a 1.6 megane but the block MADE me rag the tits off it!