ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renault timing belt kits - updated again!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
For information purposes really for those that care:-

I've just received my latest weekly batch of F4R timing belt kits from Renault UK and once again those sneaky French buggers have made changes!

5284d664-44ca-125c.jpg

No obvious changes to the belt or tensioner unit but now the rear (grooved) idler has gone to the old phase 1 type design and comes with a new bolt and spacer.

5284d4a7-4748-37aa.jpg

New part number: 130C12131R (Ghey Nissan number)

Mick
Diamond Motors

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You'd need to speak to a local Renault dealer about prices as we get a discount for buying in bulk so what I pay isn't what you'll pay.

Regards branding Renault don't make them as as always the tensioner is a Littens unit, the belt is Gates and the idlers are BRS and INA.

Mick

Fiesta ST-2
Thanks mick, I can get an SNR kit through work, it's just the belt and 3 pulleys though. I know they do a lot of oem stuff for Renault, wasn't sure if the belt kit was one of them. Annoying the cost price for the kit went up almost double in March :(

Lionel Richie
be interesting to see if they've done anything about the 197/200/225 kit, been banging on about this for ages, even a thread went on Renaultsport, maybe they listened!

Renault Clio ph1 172
i bay 130C12131R end i dont`c how to put tensioner this type on clio sport ph1 f4r 732
5284d4a7-4748-37aa.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Correct, that's the "new" old style rear idler pulley, not the tensioner

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Knowing Renault, there will have been a significant cost saving somewhere.