ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series

Alpines,5T,21T,Avantime
Karen said:
Just an idea but I think it would have been good to have had some idea of what was to happen, how many laps, the idea to gradually speed up that you mentioned and a bit of advice to tell people the plan and for them not to hold back, or overtake etc, just put under the wipes of the cars in advance or something.

It was really good to get the chance to go on the track, just a shame it got a bit spoilt by some and reduced.

Good idea, will include more info in the letter or pack next time.

al

ST on the way...
chriscl said:
To be fair, yes, she did slow down a bit to have a run (especially into the start of the Melbourne Loop!) but didn't everyone??

Nope, the cars in front of me were a lot quicker so everytime the accelerated away they left me anyway!! lol

Alpines,5T,21T,Avantime
You too!

Turns out I have 628 professional photos of the parade on Saturday AND Sunday so there'll probably be a photo of your car.

I'll get them on the RAOC site ASAP and post the link up here.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Ah so thats why the trophy was black flagged. She didn't need to slow down anyway, we was quick enough already in the 197. lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
were u behind me on saturday in the racing blue 197 mate? i was in a silver mk1 172

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Clart said:
were u behind me on saturday in the racing blue 197 mate? i was in a silver mk1 172

Yes I was clart. The car was running a bit low on fuel on the sat parade. Then someone was giving it some stick on the sun.:D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
sm_wrc said:
Where were you Clart? I didn't see you this year?

:(

here and there. I saw your car and u walking around at one point. Didn't really see a lot of cliosport gimps ;)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Well we didn't leave until they kicked us out.:D

Just realised I don't have any photos of you on track. What did you think of the 197 when you were following?

Renaultsport 220T
ado said:
Well we didn't leave until they kicked us out.:D

Just realised I don't have any photos of you on track. What did you think of the 197 when you were following?

There a few kicking around, with my bonnet open. LOL

Your car looks wicked, especially in that colour. It's a very good car for the track, drove one at Brands last month. Not as quick as my 182 though.

;) :D

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
sm_wrc said:
There a few kicking around, with my bonnet open. LOL

Your car looks wicked, especially in that colour. It's a very good car for the track, drove one at Brands last month. Not as quick as my 182 though.

;) :D

:dapprove: :eek: ;)

We'll get neal in the drving seat and we'll see about that.:D I hear he would be eyeing at your car next week at cadwell.;)

fantastic pics there Stephen. How do we go about getting the high res ones of our cars, as I want to have some prints made up?