ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Zoe 100bhp 1.2 turbo

Clio 1.4, SV650S

was reading autoexpress in the dentists today and renault have a new concept car called zoe. 3 seater! based on the concept that most cars have 1.4 people in them on average and 2 seaters put people off. apparently there is more room inside zoe than in a clio! (but it looks like a twingo to me)

lots of swanky bits like a glass roof with LEDs sandwiched in it but what caught my attention was the 100bhp 1.2 turbo engine.

now renault claim it isnt just a concept car but a fully working prototype, they even designed it to have 5star euro-encap (so i assume the engine is included)

have they made a bespoke engine for it or is this somewhere in the renault range (not that i would ever buy one but people sometimes come on here asking about turbod 1.2s and it peaked my interest)