ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaults Joke for the day!!!!

Audi S3

Rite the bulbs behing my dash had mostly blown and i couldnt see my speedo at nite! do decide to go get some to fit myself.... after halfords being helpfull as ever i decide to go to renault for the bulbs and what do i get told "oh yes sir we got some of those bulbs" how much i say?? "£3.60 + Vat he says" f**k that i think so i ask to see what they look like and then go to halfords and buy them for £1.59....

Not only that he wnted 55p for a crush washer for the sump plug :eek:

Where the hell do they get these prices from is beyond me

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

erm matt which renault u go to?? cos the 1 in cheltenham near sainsburrys gave me like 10 sump plug washers free...

Audi S3

Rude biatches i guess they just hate me there then!!! prob got my image somwhere after i gave them a load of sh*t once!!!

The dash bulbs are just sidelight bulbs.. 5w thingies.. or at least they were on mine! (Mk1!)

Even better.....got a quote from Dixon Reno in Grimsby: rear brake discs £42+vat. Not bad I hear you say... Went back yesterday to check ..new price of £70.34 each disc!!! Dude said that was wot the computer had come up with and I told him to getaway. Bought a full set of discs, pads & bearings from BB Performance for just over wot he wanted for the discs alone..bloody munters!!

Cheeky buggers. Whenever I buy an oil filter from Bovingdon Renault (not a main dealer) they give me a handful of washers - literally a handful - if anyone wants any Ive got loads.