ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Clio 182 Trackday / Race Car (2004)

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A lot of money when Cup racers can be had for same sort of money. But if that's what you want as a car it's a lot cheaper than building one to that spec though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Holy s**t, he must have spent about £1,000,000 on that if Mark Fish did all that work.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
Let air in maybe? Or if he comes off the road and ends up in a river it could be a snorkle?

Either way I wouldnt pay £10k on, simply because the exhaust is wonky :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
Lovely car but will struggle to sell it for 10k as it isn't actually an official cup racer.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
My friend alex built this and I know the owner!
I spoke to him a while back and he said it come with trailer and everything ready for racing ..

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Clio 172
It hasn't got an onboard race fuel tank (unless I missed it) and no inbuilt extinguisher system so it can't 'go racing'. Has it even got poly windows? Looks like a nice bit of kit but it would be a trackday car. £5000 tops tbh. People seem tyo forget just because it cost £15k to build it doesn't mean its worth that.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Its the same with every modified car, its worth what someone will pay for it. If he gets 10K for it fair play to him.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
A lot of money when Cup racers can be had for same sort of money. But if that's what you want as a car it's a lot cheaper than building one to that spec though.

Im actually not convinced it is cheaper than building one TBH, not if using secondhand bits which is what you are buying there.

He would be doing well if he got HALF that back for it IMHO

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
I was expecting a decent engine spec as well for that price. 6k-7k maybe with the engine refresh...at a push. And only then as it's been worked on by MF