ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Raider

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cars nice but its the 16k miles in a year that would concern me :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Why would it? Its just a 200 with dodgy paint, wheels that are too big & some options.

Not a proper special edition, like a 182 Trophy ..

Completely agree. Parts bin special IMO.

glenn_adam_doble

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid a little less for mine and it had fewer miles, I think they don't hold their money as they have the Matt paint and it makes people apprehensive about buying them, so a cheaper price will sway them

glenn_adam_doble

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would it? Its just a 200 with dodgy paint, wheels that are too big & some options.

Not a proper special edition, like a 182 Trophy ..

The paint can be a bit marmite with people, the wheels though I have got to disagree, the raider (interlagos) wheels look much more purposeful and they have a tiny tyre wall in comparison to a 200 with say speedlines on, they fill the arches much better IMO, it comes with every option, I think renaultsports press photos didn't do the car any justice, it has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated