ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Clio Photoshoot

Hehe....

On the weekend, my boyfriend and his mate decided to make the most of the fine weather, forget about the rugby, and enjoyed there cars (well, his car, and my car!)

They set about on a drive, to there favourite location - The Black Mountain.

I was in work, so he was like..... "hand over the keys!"

They took so many photos, but I have chosen these to show you.

This road is featured on many car-review programmes such as Top Gear, and nearly all the UKs Magazines (Including Evo, Car, Autocar). It is amonst one of the best roads in the whole of Wales..... pefect then, for two Clio Sports!

Enjoy.....
ClioPhotoshoot001.gif

ClioPhotoshoot003.gif

ClioPhotoshoot004.gif

ClioPhotoshoot008.gif

ClioPhotoshoot011.gif

ClioPhotoshoot015.gif

ClioPhotoshoot020.gif

ClioPhotoshoot023.gif

More to come

Lee

BMW M2C
Stunning pics. Amazing roads too. I'd love to drive them at some point, but Wales = points on my license more often than not.:(

320d
Stunning pics. Amazing roads too. I'd love to drive them at some point, but Wales = points on my license more often than not.:(

wales is a b*****d for speed camera's now because of mainly superbike meets going there, didnt see any gatso's on those roads though so that could be fun.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Took some awsome pics there the golden mile is my fav too, the roads looks fantastic wish they were some round my corner

Clio 172
Hey guys! Thanx for all your comments, think i need to start chatting more on this site havent realy had a good look at it!

I have 2 say tom there some real nice photos! Thanx for lettin him borrow your car emma, dont worry i made sure he drove it tidy lol!

Well thanx again guys, and if any of you are ever down our way let us kno and we'll be more than happy to take you up there!

Oh by the way my names Lee (Monds) Nice to meet you all!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Hey guys! Thanx for all your comments, think i need to start chatting more on this site havent realy had a good look at it!

I have 2 say tom there some real nice photos! Thanx for lettin him borrow your car emma, dont worry i made sure he drove it tidy lol!

Well thanx again guys, and if any of you are ever down our way let us kno and we'll be more than happy to take you up there!

Welcome!!!:D

.....and by the way.....nice colour....;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Great pics and roads/area - will have to make my way over there next year..

Clio 172

Welcome!!!:D

.....and by the way.....nice colour....

Cheers dude!;)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
ClioPhotoshoot071.gif

SNAP, good photos Emma, your BF put some serious miles in that day lol,that hairpin in one of your photos is probably the most photographed bend in the UK, mate of mine wrote off his Golf Rallye there in 97
s5032531ub7.jpg

was down your neck of the woods on thursday
llan3pu4.jpg