ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renochip-superchip.....

i no there has been alot of posts about these 2, but do they roughly give out about the same performance...just cos there is a superchipss place 10mins off me..and a dont no anywhere that will do renochips round here...any help would be apprichated.....thanks....

I wonder if Reno would upgrade the software to the same as the 182 as it is advertised as having different engine mapping?

The 182 software wont be much different also I think you would need the 182 mods o the engine to get the most out of the remap.

Im sure Renault can do this though through the OBD port the same as superchip do. The ECU is totally flashable I belive so the whole ECU could be taken out of one can blanked new ECU maps put in it then it installed in another car without problems.

EDD