ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rentech 2 - Progress

Mike started his big Rentech move today.

Today we moved out of the old unit and into the new unit round the corner.

It's much larger so Mike can now get two ramps on the go which should allow him to work twice as fast hopefully :approve:

DSC00290.JPG

DSC00291.JPG

DSC00294.JPG

A lick of paint is required on the walls but that is tomorrows job along with painting some of the floor.

DSC00295.JPG

DSC00296.JPG

More pictures to follow tomorrow (hopefully on a proper camera)

As you can see there's loads to do including building an office somewhere not to mention assembling that bloody ramp :(

So if you are in the Portsmouth area and have a spare few hours we'll be at unit 12 ;)

M140i
I was too hungover for manual labour lol!!!!!! But removing 32 stickers off the window was a worthy effort :rasp:

Ady182 said:
I was too hungover for manual labour lol!!!!!! But removing 32 stickers off the window was a worthy effort :p
Yeah, thanks for your help mate...

DSC00288.jpg

You didn't have a part of a wall fall on your head :(

Volvo S60 T5
FredYozzasport said:
whats the going rate on ramps these days?? we need to buy one at some point

£2800 installed and including VAT

The place is a rite shithole at the moment, but will be done by the end of the week even if I have to stay there all bloody nite, nearly fully booked now for the 1st week of opening.

Volvo S60 T5
just had a look at the piccys from a few days back, Fark Me it looks well different now.
Still not fully upto spec , both ramps now installed, office built, floor 95% painted, walls 90% painted.
Got a shed load of stuff to do tommorow and another late one but everything is to schedule.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Mike, I've got to go to Bognor on Saturday to collect a trailer, might pop in if you're going to open to lend a hand or something?

Still a bit to do.

New ramp installed, first coat of floor paint down, office almost complete, sink installed, various electrical and plumbing now completed.

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

Finished up tonight by adding a little Renault touch to the place...

DSC00318.jpg

If ur about this weekend pop on down and take a look, maybe grab a paintbrush or two ;)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
After more work yesterday down at Rentech, the new unit is almost ready to go. Just a few things left to tidy up and sort out, and some second coats of paint.

Looking very good now, a big transformation from the photos taken last week.

rentech1.jpg

rentech2.jpg

rentech3.jpg

rentech4.jpg

rentech5.jpg

rentech6.jpg

rentech7.jpg

Good luck next week Mike! :D

Your office space, keeps getting smaller!! Did you get the sofa to fit in there?!?!?!?!

Best of luck Mike. Oh and do you service Fiats?? My brother in law's punto is due one in the next month or so.

Volvo S60 T5
Any make or model just need to let me know if gen or non gen parts needed.
The sofa is not in there by the way.

blackgold megane 225 5dr
very nice:cool: wish you were in the midlands. good luck on your move to an even bigger unit 3/4 ramps:star: think you may need it.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
where the page 3 calendar? lol only kidding, good luck with it!

6/468 17poo
Hope all goes to plan in the new place, looks like a great buisness venture and you can see youve worked hard for it!!!
Ryan

Nik said:
After more work yesterday down at Rentech, the new unit is almost ready to go. Just a few things left to tidy up and sort out, and some second coats of paint.

Looking very good now, a big transformation from the photos taken last week.

rentech1.jpg
I hope he's authorised. Shame you live so far away, you should relocate to Birmingham so you're more central to us angles.