ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rentech - Highly Recommended!!

Megane R26
Took my 182 to have its 24,000 mile service & to have a BMC CDA installed at Rentech, down in Portsmouth. Big thanks to Mike & Dave, they done a great job & there service was 1st class, I recommend them for sure if you live in the south.

Dubs

Turbos.
I am contemplating going there for some work, but its a 2 hour drive. Is there something to do (place to eat?) whilst they're working on the car?

Cheers

Yep Mike will take you to Gunwharf Quays normally, v nice shopping centre n cafes etc by the Solent water.
Rentech are top class.

artic blue 182
my mums diesel is booked in next month with mike...with the money he saved them from my local main dealers service prices...they are turning it into a dirty weekend lol

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
cliobuyer said:
I am contemplating going there for some work, but its a 2 hour drive. Is there something to do (place to eat?) whilst they're working on the car?

Cheers

Yeah they have comfy couches with a PS2 to keep you busy while you wait. Also Mike or Dave can drop you into Portsmouth to get you something to eat etc. Cant recommend them enough, superb service.

Megane R26
I had to drive about an hour to get there, very easy to find. The actual place is on a trading estate, but they gave me a lift to the town centre to do a bit of shopping & to get some food while my car was worked on & then picked me up when it was ready.

Thinking of taking my Williams there for a service, as whenever I mention the word "williams" to my local Renault dealer I get a sharp suck in of air and a "hmmm, the Williams has a special price!" which is normally over £300 for a basic service!!!!

Do they do MOTs as well?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
He can do an MOT for you.

If looking down at Port-Sea-Island there in the top north east.

Clio 172 mk2
Blimey...even more reccomendations for this place.....looks like I had better make the journey down there for my cars 24k service.