ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replica Clio sport-172

Adz

Work van
Hi guys it been a long time since i post anything that due to parts coming ect anyway i got most of the stuff i need but one thing lol the paint i need 632 paint but i cant find it any where does anyone no where i could get this from cheers Adam.

Adz

Work van
paint has been ordered and also a Pipercross Viper Induction Kit lol its like christmas just in the summer lol I just have one problem i want to prep the side bullets and door strips how the hell do i get them off lol do i take the door card off or what..... need help guys

Adam.

Adz

Work van
Register then go to the contact them or just fill in the page then pay for it all is that what you mean ?

Honda civic ep2 05
Bullets and side strips should just pop of and then open your door and slide out.

There is a guide on here in guides section.

Adz

Work van
Ok guys just a quick update i sprayed the wolfrace alloys matt black and they look great you cant even tell they are wolfrace what do you guys think ?

Last edited:

Ed

One that doesnt work
Ok guys just a quick update i sprayed the wolfrace alloys matt black and they look great you cant even tell they are wolfrace what do you guys think ?

Nice, I might do mine... How much did it cost you?

Adz

Work van
it cost me about £30 and took 2 days sooo much cheap to do it your self than take them to someone and if it all goes wrong then you take them to someone lol

Ed

One that doesnt work
How did you do it?

Sand them down?
2 Coats of Primer?
Then 2 Coats of Basecoat?

Lacquared?

Ed

Adz

Work van
they where brand new so i didnt need to sand them down i didnt do a primer i kinda forgot about that lol the paint i use was engine paint can with stand heat up to 500c gave them 3 coats them lacquare but i need to do a bit more lacquaring and they buy some tyres and put them on lol what wheels are you planing on painting ?

Ed

One that doesnt work
You would have needed to sand them down a bit so the paint would stick to it, instead of flaking off which it will do if you havent primed it aswell.

Adz

Work van
they seem fine if it does come of ill just sand them down and do it all over again lool

Adz

Work van
This is a list of what i have got to go on the car and what i need

GOT ALL THIS:
Sport front bumper
Rep skirts
cup spoiler
black alloys
pipercross viper induction kit
decat and new back box

NEED THIS:
Sport rear bumper (no exhaust holes)
front spilter
racing seats (Cobra Monaco)
and more maybe next year clio sport engine with throttle bodies and much more lol

Adz

Work van
wheels look loads better mate, any updated pics of the whole car?

I havent yet put much on the car just been doing little bits like the alloys and cleaning the from bumper and getting all primed for paint the next month or two should be good that when i plan to start putting most of it on sorry it taking look to do but my pay day 28th and ive spent all my last pay on the car and plan to do so for a bit lol :)

Adz

Work van
yh i want to get them once ive done the body wheels and exhaust then i save up to get them how much do u think i should pay for a set of coilovers ?

Charged Superleggera
try to get in the group buy for the v maxx coilovers mate. defo worth the money at £310 posted.

Adz

Work van
I need to save up but i would love these seats bimarco Expert in black does anyone have any pictures of these seats in a clio cheers Adam.

Adz

Work van
Just a quick up date i got a parcel today and it was my pipercross viper induction kit fitted it when i got it and look great and sounds great and can feel a small increase in the clio speed which is sweet what you guys think ?

Last edited:
  Charged Superleggera
very nice mate. ive got one on mines and it doe make the engine bay look smarter. how you getting on with the bumpers and sideskirts mate?

Adz

Work van
good m8 ive been sanding for a bit filled in the washer jets and more sanding can i just use a normal sander on it to speed things up lol ?

how long did it take for u to put on that front bumper mate?i need mine changed but the guy wanted to rip me off with £50 installation i was like...eh no...so im planning on changing it myself and was hoping u cud give me some tips?

Adz

Work van
how long did it take for u to put on that front bumper mate?i need mine changed but the guy wanted to rip me off with £50 installation i was like...eh no...so im planning on changing it myself and was hoping u cud give me some tips?

Its not that hard at all two bolts at eat arch coner but you have to get under the arch liner the get to them and the under the bumper in the middle there are two more bolts then you are done m8 ;)

cheers mate i fitted it and it looks well but the side bits dont sit flush though but i just pushed it in as far as i cud and just left it...lol and the splash guards are taken out...:s