ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request: Slammed Clios

RIMG0841.jpg

RIMG0840.jpg

RIMG0839.jpg

RIMG0838.jpg

RIMG0837.jpg

SQ5
old one is the white phase 3, new one is the valver, love low cars wit no kits!

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

LOL my car is full of yellow pages in that one!
DSC00376.jpg

DSCN1411.jpg

DSCN1406.jpg

DSCN1394.jpg

DSCN1327.jpg

Hope all these are of some help!

Chocolate Bar™
saner - absolutly loving your car looks spot on, on of the best mk 2's on here :approve: (even though it is on turinis :rasp:)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
few of mine...
DSCF1289Medium.jpg

DSCF1288Medium.jpg

my old one from dec.. maybe a good xmas pic??? sorry got 1 of my friends in too:rolleyes:
DSCF0997.jpg

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
D4ve- everytime i see your car i want it resprayed in nordic green (i think thats what its called) looks spot on :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
hahahah

thanks dude.

What is it with u lot trying to steal my wheels !!!!
If its not you its Dutty ;) (wheel *****)

Will catch u later on msn dude, make sure ur on!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Middo said:
saner - absolutly loving your car looks spot on, on of the best mk 2's on here :approve: (even though it is on turinis :rasp:)

I was one of the first god damnit! Everyone copied me! I've had those wheels for nearly 2 years now!

Thanks tho Joshydee, Middo. More praise it gets the more i think i should get it looking mint.

Chocolate Bar™
lol i know you were one of the first thats why your forgiven ;) it looks pretty mint already tbh! i know what you mean though, i'm spending 400 quid in the bodyshop next week to get mine looking mint, and no one will prob even tell lol

Has - i'm always on matey, you know me ;)

Racing Blue 182
i like that ^^^ black wheels realy suite the colour of the car with the none colour coded bits.

you should get some of those black angel eye headlights too