ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respray what colour

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

Hi guys,

i still havnt sorted out what colour i want my car, i keep thinking to leave it the same colour but might change eg light blue/light green with gold flip (rage silk) any ideas and pictures would be gratefully appreciated.

The kits mad as so what i need is something that will amke it stand out even more?

jaguar do a metalic green, its a mid shade and it is stunning. was at jaguar last week and that was the colour and car every1 walked 2

i have seen some cool looking paint jobs, but i stumbled across a site that does glitter paint jobs (like mega glittery), they grown like hell on me and if i could afford it i would get it.

Ill look for the site if you want to have a look

:D He he he...

Id love to get my RS Turbo done in that colour - Ive seen it done before and you can see it before it comes round the bend its so bright!

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah thats another thing actually Kev, the problem with flips and crazy paint is that it has to be done perfectly otherwise it shows up. And if you get stonechips its gonna look well rough cos you cant exactly touch it up that easily.