ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Results of DIY colourcoding

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of the colourcoding I've done over the last few days....

DSCF0182.JPG DSCF0184.JPG

Fairly pleased with the results. Think it looks pretty good from a distance but when you get close up you can see a slight difference in the finish.

Big thanks to everyone who's given me advice on how to do this, been a massive help guys and girls. Now contemplating whether to try doing the front and rear bumper inserts myself as well.

Cheers, Adam

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Cheers guys. Might add another layer or two of lacquer onto the side strips to see if it will make them 'shine' a bit better. Will this make any difference or not?

Fiesta ST/172
what a lovely colour car! Thats a really good effort. I want to colour code my washer jets on the bumper and bonnet!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
**bec** said:
what a lovely colour car! Thats a really good effort. I want to colour code my washer jets on the bumper and bonnet!

hologray grey clios are for \/\/INNERS!!

172 M69 eater
Adam_C said:
Cheers guys. Might add another layer or two of lacquer onto the side strips to see if it will make them 'shine' a bit better. Will this make any difference or not?
do it... just be cautious as ur meant to build it up in thin layers otherwise it'll run and ull be pissed off!!