ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RichjWilliams - Track Day Trophy #343

Clio Trophy #343
Sachs dampers re-fitted, front and rear bumpers refitted

0D315361-5B40-4E7D-ADBC-DEC0D77FF7AF.jpg

5F10CA2B-D60C-4E86-8538-3408C6FCC28D.jpg

No pink - Lesley will be pleased lol

86616F64-05A3-4AAD-8F21-064CBC10B693.jpg

And we fancied a bit better induction noise so went for this :)

02C50333-F75F-4B07-B63D-8BFD0F74EF5C.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool stuff, looking forward to seeing it go.

Wont be driving at Oulton as got to go via the rollers to remap my van the day before and will be a ballache dragging a trailer as well so just going to spectate.

Let me know what from my data logger or cameras etc you want to borrow.

Clio Trophy #343
Thanks mate :) Shame your not taking a car but be good to have you there anyways :)

You will no doubt be out on track all day anyway as ash, nick and Adam don't have passangers, and you are always welcome in ours :)

If you have then with you I would quite like to try them both but totally up to you and what you remember :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Cool stuff, looking forward to seeing it go.

Wont be driving at Oulton as got to go via the rollers to remap my van the day before and will be a ballache dragging a trailer as well so just going to spectate.

Let me know what from my data logger or cameras etc you want to borrow.

lend my car if u like :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
lend my car if u like :)

Thanks very much for the generous offer mate, but I would then be holding back so much on a track that I dont know that I wouldnt really get much out of the day.
sooner learn it in my own car, as I havent ever driven oulton before

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Might do lol just spent over £400 booking reanult sport day and 27th :( completely forgot about this..

Clio Trophy #343
Today we went to sneterton :) what an epic little track, had a thoroughly enjoyable day with an added little bonus of sharing a garage with this car...

46B1206D-9D97-4219-88F6-9185D292A572.jpg

Josh and his mechanic are brilliant and very friendly guys :) showed us round the car, gave us some really good car set up advice and were great guys to share a garage with :)

Only pic of cars I took
131BC03E-F087-4E48-B816-72B7D8E79EE4.jpg

Comedy pit lane selfie

386A9A75-AFFF-44AC-8F8B-B3C184AA1DDF_1.jpg

Videos to follow shortly

Clio Trophy #343
Looks like was a nice day for it!!

LOL at the selfie

looking forward to seeing the videos, knowing you lot theres bound to be some funny commentary :race:

it was a brilliant day, sneterton is a great circuit and the weather was perefct as was everyones cars

funniily enough no silly video's this time, nobody got in matts way though so not so bad...lol

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Just caught up your thread on the Trophy. Certainly getting treated since the days of Dave and his shed!

so how did you find the rebuilt sasch and with it being unpinned for adjustment?

Renault Sport clio 172
Just had a read through from the start and am very impressed.

Just a question.........the wheels you have in the picture below.....are they off of a 205 GTI? If so, do they bolt straight on?

I have a spare set at home, and they looked like they'd fit but wasn't sure.

Cheers

Dave

Clio Trophy #343
I find them good, we plan to mess with the settings at little more soon, but at the minute they are set 15 clicks down but we have not really messed with them too much

Clio Trophy #343
Just had a read through from the start and am very impressed.

Just a question.........the wheels you have in the picture below.....are they off of a 205 GTI? If so, do they bolt straight on?

I have a spare set at home, and they looked like they'd fit but wasn't sure.

Cheers

Dave

These are Williams wheels mate