ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angel 2 in 182

Boxster S

Does anybody have any experience with Road Angels in the 182, Ive just brought one (having to wait for it to be regiested before I can do anything) and it says in the manual that the heat reflective windscreen might stop it picking up the GPS signal?

Has anybody found this to be the case?

Boxster S

ok, Ill have a look. Did you have to register yours before you got anything out of it, or does it have no info in it out of the box?

Because I brought mine yesterday I have to wait until Tuesday for them to register it, so I guess I cant actually test it until then?

Ford Fiesta

you can test it but it will be well outdated. Best waiting for it to be updated. Saying that it will still detect laser without up to date sites installed. WOuldnt go testi g laser though if I was you.

Try a search you can install the latest firmware if you want, I have a copy of it, and you will need the 5metre antenna.

Quote: Originally posted by Penfold1977 on 29 May 2005

ok, Ill have a look. Did you have to register yours before you got anything out of it, or does it have no info in it out of the box?

Because I brought mine yesterday I have to wait until Tuesday for them to register it, so I guess I cant actually test it until then?
yeh, had to register, my screen just stayed red iirc, it wont work properly in a 182 without an antenna, so you may as well buy one