ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
1. Naith
2. Riad
3. .G.A.Z.
4. danno_172
5. big kris (naiths audi wh0ring friend)
6. fred
7. misterC@worldsapart
8. luke_m (i will probably be with a big group of my mates.)
9. Bloooor + Laura
10. richngem
11. mike_182
12. Reyes
13. PSJ
14. reverb212 (adam)
15. Laura
16. AD4M
17. willycup172
18. ste01 (depending which car)
19. BenG
20. Tunst

Only because Ben asked so nicely :D

what the crack with shelter? :eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive just canceled the order for my new exhaust for the TT to make sure ive got enough funds to pay for all this lol, i know its aggges off but wana get as much as i can booked n paid for as soon as i can tbh

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm hopefully heading to the ring from LeMans so will be away till the tuesday or wednesday! I've started a jock thread for this :)

nothing, u need to book it yourself. im really sorry ive not booked when i said i would.

some personal things that have prevented me. we need to decide on the ferry we are all getting out there... so far its Dover to Boulogne, time TBC, Thursday 10th june.

return wise i think it will vary as i know a few are fancying a diversion to the green hell...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
LOL.

Im not booking till im in my new motor & i have others to go to the Green Hell with.

;)

MkV Golf R32
Just seen this thread.

I could come to this if I can also find a co-pilot (PM if interested).

Always wanted to go to LeMans. Just need to get some ideas for vinyls now.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Vinyls are the last thing on my mind. Naith can you speak to Ady about a cliosport LeMans 24hr 2010 trip decal for all the cars? Get a quote for about 25 items and we can paypal him money? Means that the people that dont have time for bigger vinyls can still be involved and not look like people tagging along on the motorway lol.

no, lol.

theres people coming from loads of clubs and not associated with cs so i'll leave that to individual members to sort. i have my vinyls all set, not approached anyone yet but it'll be reete.

only big stickers i'm providing are 'Team' ones ;)

Pug 205 gti
if you leave them on for a while you might need some tar an glue remover to get all the glue off. if they're gonna just be on for the trip hot water will be fine

320d
I realy fancy this but won't be able to get the time off work. I'm going on holiday the week after. I may try and mither though, see what I can do.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Myself, Paul. and Scott F are heading to the ring afterwards, if anyone else fancies it!

100%

rebook if you have too laura? or chill n know that we're all still going. i've simply not booked due to family/finance reasons but i will asap