ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
What is this team Ariane?

I may be interested in a t-shirt and a hoody.

I'm going to be booking the ferry early next month as i need 4 new tyres this month + having been on holiday already i'm running low on funds.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Naith n Riads own little team.. name seems to have caught on tho lol, so we will be going as TeamAriane :D

DCi 100
Hey Rich,

<---- This idiot didn't remember to do the bank transfer.

Will get it sorted shortly after the weekend dude sorry.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Yeah, may have to sell the 172 as most of my 'spare' cash is in that! Will see what the next couple of weeks bring!

Gaz

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Hopefully i can land on my feet.

IF i do get to come then the 172 wont be getting the major overhaul i said it was getting lol!

audi a6 3.0tdi
I'm up for this just got time off work and going to look at booking a ferry today. I'll be heading off for the nurbugring after the race though as it would be rude not to.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I'm up for this just got time off work and going to look at booking a ferry today. I'll be heading off for the nurbugring after the race though as it would be rude not to.

Let me know if u want me to send u the info for camping etc or u can send me the money and I'll book it :)

audi a6 3.0tdi
Let me know if u want me to send u the info for camping etc or u can send me the money and I'll book it :)

Any info would be great. I only decided to go yesterday so i've left everything a bit late i've found a ferry crossing for £36 return so thats great. just need a campsite near everyone else.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I just need to weld the bracket back on the bckbox as i caught it on a speed bump and the car is fine, just need some summer clothes and a tidy blonde to take with me.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not too long now, went go outdoors at the weekend, had to hold myself back from buying stupid amounts of cooking stiff i didnt need

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
you still havnt sent me the logo :p

Ive found a massive comfy camping chair i want to take but im not sure how much room we have in gems clio :p haha

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I cant go guys.

Looking for a buyer for my tickets and camping pitch!

Please PM me if you know of anyone looking for some.

I also have a 1 way ferry ticket too.

:(

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Any info would be great. I only decided to go yesterday so i've left everything a bit late i've found a ferry crossing for £36 return so thats great. just need a campsite near everyone else.

This is the campsite we're all stopping at, got the race tickets from there too, you best hurry if you wanna camp with us they only have 8 pitches left

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im goin to get my new tent on sat i think..

how much are people budgeting on for the trip, exluding the camping, ferry and ticket as thats already paid for?

p.s dont forget your hoody orders .. need them in by the 11th n so far ive not had any hahah

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
airbeds special offer at tesco for anyone interested. £6.66 for a silngle or £9.99 for a double, bought one last night, along with a colapsable water container for £4 and a foor pumb for £3 iirc

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Foot pump ???? brought a 12v electric jobby lol got a bag of stuff in our spare room thats getting bigger and bigger lol

best get some drink brought :)

RB 182 cup
Hi peeps,

Which campsite are you all staying in?!?! I can't find it anywhere in this thread!

Im going down too but not with you guys unfortunately :D

Im staying in houx. Hope to see you down there.

200 Silverstone #41
ah yes! thats not too far from Nord! are you planning any nights out in le man centre?? last time we went out on a tuesday night (i think) and ended up with the aston martin pit crew in a club called npa was such a laugh! also on the sunday night after the race we met Franck Montagny and Pedro Lamy in town and they were so drunk they needed help to walk!!

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
**UPDATE***

look at what I got home to today, a big pile of tickets
LeManTickets.jpg

Im soooooo excited I might actually do a little wee ;)