ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rob got bored so went childish :-)

Come on Moan away people :D

Had a mk1 come in today with no usable parts so i decided to have a lil fun in the back yard.

in the 1st video it would not go into 1st gear very well, So after i changed the gear link-age it was back to new :D
[youtube]PDw-AAO4n9A[/youtube]

[youtube]8RedH8IzOj4[/youtube]

Last edited:
M

mini-valver

What am a supposed to do wi a carryvan wi no facking wheels?

Got a couple more videos of it tomorrow but its getting a bit more damaged, Was playing bumper cars with the other cars.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Swweeett i had fun doing simular in a charade, the thing would not die, untill one day it was dead, nothing worked at all :(

Swweeett i had fun doing simular in a charade, the thing would not die, untill one day it was dead, nothing worked at all :(

Mine wont die :) Its a 1.9D with 80k on the clock. Put 100% Used cooking oil in it today. Probably after i get bored of smashing it I'm going use it for a mobile tool box around my land.

Dags :S?

Dag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dags, clumps of dung stuck to the wool of a sheep

You ever seen snatch? :rasp:

Some size back yard too!!

Never seen snatch :( Guess the jokes never going get explained lol.

Its more of my field then back yard lol.

320d
If its no use then why not rag it around and trash it, may aswell get some fun out of it and do something you wouldnt do with a good car.

Fiat 500 lounge
fish chips cup o tea. i cant view the video's dunno why =[ thought i would join in with the Snatch bit though

He doesn't seem to smashed. :( i wasn't trying hard enough.

45726647lr8.jpg

Reason why he was no got to me. Look at that Rust

74708159fb5.jpg

68476673aa5.jpg

He didn't want to start this morning :(
[youtube]FhL6O2aGrYA[/youtube]

Stupid rope :( There meant to be 5 ton and 10 ton breaking point

[youtube]Z7EG9c5siAs[/youtube]

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Reminds me of my old tractor not wanting to start on chilly mornings :dapprove: RIP tractor.

1998 BMW e46 323i
J-Turn FTW in the second vid. Reminds me of the night me and a mate bought what became my first car, a never abused Cortina. We made up for lost time that night and it lapped it up!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Was originally going about 25mph-30mph down a single track lane. Actual impact speed prob about 15-20mph although Id vitually stopped the Isuzu hadnt :dapprove:
tractor2-1.jpg

JamesIsuzu-1.jpg

RIP :dapprove:

I didnt have the heart to yell and scream at the guy driving the Isuzu, so I became good friends with him instead! lol

oh noes lol your ok i take it!? pics!!

Going to have to get the pictures in the morning as there's a power cut down where the cars are kept. Yer i'm fine :) saw it coming so braced my self.
Doing a little handbrake turn and i forgot there was a massive hole where the land rover got stuck last week. wheels hit that and car went flying.

oops! did it roll right over? seatbelt?

Seatbelt of course.
Seatbelts a must even if I'm not acting like a prat :)

and it rolled Slowly onto its roof. Its still on its roof now as all power cut at same time as the roll over so there's no lights out there.